These oh these!
Life saviours,mood lifters, super healthy Peanut Butter Cookies that I made while my baby was napping.To say these lifted my mood is selling them short actually!
These little bundles of chocolate and peanut butter right every wrong in the world.They take your from bleh to Wohooo!They are flour less, gluten free, dairy free and Child(baby) friendly.
These cookies are super simple.Ideal if you are looking to cook with your kids and can also be made baby friendly by substituting brown sugar with jaggery or leaving it out all together and increasing the peanut butter and oats in equal proportions(.i.e. 1/8 cup more peanut butter and oats).
The mixing is a breeze, the baking is child’s play and eating them is a trip to Yum land!It took me 15 minutes including the time to bake from start to finish.There is no freezing or resting needed.
Once you make these cookies you can make variations by substituting chocolate chips with nuts and crisps etc.I think they would taste fantastic with some dried strawberries or cranberries.
Serves: 10 cookies
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Oats
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips(optional)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- A pinch Salt
- Break the egg in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and whisk together.
- Add the peanut butter, baking soda and salt and combine everything.
- Mix in the oats and add chocolate chips (if you want.)
- Take small table tennis ball sized dough in your hand.Press it on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes till slightly brown.