I want to start out by thanking Readerspride.com for featuring me on their site. It’s very inspiring when people reach out to you and feature you on their sites! It’s the reverse feedback loop from the food universe patting your back and telling you to keep going.:D
After my brunch party on Sunday I had loads of veggies left, which I wanted to use. I contemplating making Pav Bhaji the quintessential Bombay street food but decided to order that instead (Love Swiggy!) and make this nice and healthy veggie bake for myself.
All your half zucchinis and handful of mushrooms and tomatoes , that you keep wrapped up waiting for inspiration to strike and ultimately throw them at the end of the week can be salvaged with a just a splash of oil and some herbs!
It’s a brilliant side to light up your steak or chicken breast.Eat it with your omelet or with your sandwich or try it with some fried rice and I assure you all mushroom throwers that you will never throw a single mushroom out from now on!
Caution-My husband almost refuses to eat any other kind of veggies after tasting this so beware!
Serves: 4 servings
- Mushrooms-200 gms
- Cherry Tomato-100 gms
- Zuchinni- 1-cut into rectangles
- Garlic Cloves-3-unpeeled
- Olive oil/Butter-1 tbsp(tablespoon)
- Salt-1 tsp or to taste
- Rosemary-1 tsp(tea Spoon)
- Thyme-1 tsp
- Oregano-1 tsp
- Chili Flakes-1 tsp(optional)
- Combine all ingredients in an oven proof pan.Mix well.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix and Serve.
- Heat the pan on medium flame.
- Add the olive oil or butter.
- Add the veggies and herbs.Mix and Cook for 15-20 minutes on medium flame.