When you know that chocolate lovers are coming home and you have nothing at hand except a bar of chocolate to offer them you can make this chocolate chunk bread.as the name suggests its quick and non-fussy.
I have used chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips cause I like the way they melt inside the bread while baking…and it’s amazing when you slice it and put it in your mouth. There are two elements which you taste melting chocolate and the fluffy bread!
If this is not heaven then what is?!
2 cups of all-purpose flour
½ cup sugar
½ tbsp baking powder
½ tbsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 large eggs
¾ cup milk
1/3 cup oil
¾ cup chopped chocolate
- Combine flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and set aside
- Mix the wet ingridients-eggs,milk and vegetable oil and add in the dry mix slowly and combine well
- Fold in the chocolate chunks
- Prepare a loaf pan for baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees or till the top is brown and the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy warm!!